5.07.2011

Book for Sale

I realize I never update my blogs anymore, so probably no one is actually following me/ reading these posts anymore, but I just finished my thesis project for my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Creative Writing.... SO, here is a link if you would like to purchase a copy. It is approximately 60pgs long, contains poetry, prose, and full color photographs (besides the ones that are from black & white film, that is). I know it is a little bit pricey, but it is very expensive to print in all color - I am only making about a $1.25 profit per book.
THANKS. xo.
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/let/15660473

4 comments:

Anouk. said...

Hello, I saw you blog and I thought it was a kind of cute! So just wanted to let you know, I will follow you. Good luck!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

JNicoleL said...

I saw your blog and liked it so much. I love to write and I just started a new blog. I would love if you followed it. Good luck in selling your book.

Young Werther said...

All the best, hope you sold enough copies to break even!

Blog Archive