12.14.2007

me: home makes me sad. i don't think i can go there anymore. you: me: but here makes me sad. everything is so empty. i always have goosebumps. my clothes absorb the cold air in the dresser here. then they become cold. & then i'm cold, too. you: me: maybe the sad things are following me around. it makes me restless. you: you need to go home. you can't just ignore what makes you uncomfortable. you can't just forget your problems like that. me: you: me: i'm not trying to forget any problems; i'm trying to miss you less. you: me: you're in both places. you: me: i can't be here anymore. you: me: do i make you sad? you: no. me: do i make you sad? you: it's not your fault. you didn't do anything wrong. me: you: you didn't do anything wrong. me: sadness is contagious, i guess. you: me: you had better leave now. you:

No comments:

Blog Archive